Kiddie Game Kiddie Game

Nick Jr :D

I love watching Nick Jr and learning all about shapes! thanks for putting this on new grounds, which has an audience of MOSTLY 3-5 year olds, so id say this was getting the best crowd! :D

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

hehe

this was pretty funny...
and sad

Yeowi responds:

i don't understand

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, can't lose mode, other fixes, less lag.

FinalFantasyFlash v1 FinalFantasyFlash v1

can't you make up your own characters?

I know you spend all day playing video games, and then talking about them in forums and chat rooms. But wouldn't you like to take a break? You seem to be pretty good at flash, why don't you try to make up something original.

chikara1 responds:

Well I could give it another title and that was the general idea, my username is a comicbook character I created way back in 1987 and I wanted to create a Shenmue meets Final Fantasy style game so. Real time using the Computers clock... But... Well it sucked... Flash responed very bad, crashing EVERY SINGLE TIME I wanted to change a script, so I trashed it.

The Clown Experiment The Clown Experiment

crap

whoops that sucked.

Saddam xtreme Bitchslap Saddam xtreme Bitchslap

jophpoq

how many of these are made a day???

Lafin's Dress Down Doll Lafin's Dress Down Doll

hmmm

you must be lonely

Support Our Troops! Support Our Troops!

Wait whats that???

I'm getting something... You live in a trailer in a moble home park. yes. you drive a... RED FORD PICKUP TRUCK??? You must be one true blooded American than!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Creamyteam responds:

yo douche bag. did you ever hear of a state called, NEW JERSEY! i don't think anything like that goes on in new jersey. you need to get cancer in your whole body and die in the most excrutiating pain possible.

Dress A ROBOT Dress A ROBOT

ha

I was very turned on by that sexy robot. I gave him green pants and an ice cream cone. People who make those dress a girl things make me laugh, this on the other had is better.

ChronoBasher responds:

You my friend, are a smart man.