Average Man Average Man

mATt wilson is a car

SUPER MARIO

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

awesome

anyone who gives this a less than perfect score isnt being fair. Great work on the animation! I especially liked all the expressions!

Shyguy's Flower Shyguy's Flower

Good Job!

Great animation and I liked the style it was done in

Kiddie Game Kiddie Game

Nick Jr :D

I love watching Nick Jr and learning all about shapes! thanks for putting this on new grounds, which has an audience of MOSTLY 3-5 year olds, so id say this was getting the best crowd! :D

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

hehe

this was pretty funny...
and sad

Yeowi responds:

i don't understand

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, can't lose mode, other fixes, less lag.

FinalFantasyFlash v1 FinalFantasyFlash v1

can't you make up your own characters?

I know you spend all day playing video games, and then talking about them in forums and chat rooms. But wouldn't you like to take a break? You seem to be pretty good at flash, why don't you try to make up something original.

chikara1 responds:

Well I could give it another title and that was the general idea, my username is a comicbook character I created way back in 1987 and I wanted to create a Shenmue meets Final Fantasy style game so. Real time using the Computers clock... But... Well it sucked... Flash responed very bad, crashing EVERY SINGLE TIME I wanted to change a script, so I trashed it.